Lippincott's Pocket Histology
Page Count288 Pages
About the e-Book
Lippincott's Pocket Histology pdf
Lippincott's Pocket Histology is a go-to reference, review and study tool for histology with a strong focus on high-yield topics and presentation. It presents the essential information needed for course and board exam review in a concise, quick-reference format with tables, full-color images, and bullet-point text. The book contains multiple features identifying the clinical significance of concepts, as well as mnemonics to aid in the retention of facts. An index of terms and color-coded systems organization provide easy access to histological facts. This pocket-sized reference intuits how students typically study for exams and provides highly distilled content in one easily portable source.
- An introductory section on the basic principles of histology to provide a concise overview of concepts
- Clinically significant facts for practical application
- Over 300 full-color photomicrographs
- Tables, diagrams, and a complete index of terms for quick reference
- Mnemonic memory aids
- Histological look-a-likes and tips for distinguishing among them
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy
The Adult Hip: Hip Preservation Surgery